Kingwood Medical Center
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Women’s Center and Pediatric Services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
Looking for a primary care provider or specialist close to home? Search our doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule
Women & Children’s Center - Kingwood Medical Center’s Women & Children Center opened in 2014 to provide one seamless point of access to advanced healthcare for families in the northeast Houston area. This $80 million investment in our community provides maternity and newborn care as well as a dedicated pediatric unit.
Our Mission - Kingwood Medical Center and HCA Hospitals share a single mission:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective health care in the communities we serve.
Our Vision - Comprehensive, quality care close to home.
Our Values - Guiding us in our quest to be the best:
- Commitment - Personal dedication to fulfilling the mission and achieving the vision of Kingwood Medical Center.
- Integrity - Holding ourselves and others accountable for our professional conduct that models our organizational expectations.
- Respect - Extending courtesy toward the cultures, roles, interests, options, and wishes of others.
- Excellence - An uncompromising drive to deliver outstanding performance in every aspect of responsibility and accountability.
As an HCA Hospital, Kingwood Medical Center also regards the following HCA value statements as essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
Our Commitment to Patient Safety - Patient Safety is one of the most important issues at Kingwood Medical Center. Read about our commitment to patient safety and how you can become an active participant in your healthcare.