Village Builders is back and making a splash in Towne Lake! This time they will be offering their stunning Provence Collection of luxury homes. They are now selling through their onsite sales center pending completion of the model home at 11203 Ladybird Landing, Cypress, TX 77433 and are open daily from 12PM-6PM Sunday-Monday and from 10AM-6PMTuesday-Saturday.
Village Builders’ Provence Collection at Towne Lake: The Master-Planned Community Connected by Water
Village Builders currently has 5 plans to offer to new residents desiring to build larger, luxury homes in Towne Lake: The Monaco, Anjou, Brittany, Marseille, and Lorraine. The homes range in size from 2,359 square feet to 3,577 square feet with prices starting in the $370s. The Provence Collection of homes boasts stunning interior and exterior designs, exceptional attention to detail, and desirable features such as a private study, gourmet island kitchen, covered rear patio, and much more.
This wildly popular master-planned community ideally located at the edge of a vast, peaceful lake boasts amenities that residents simply can’t pass up. The only thing that might be able to distract new home residents from all of the beauty found right outside their front door is the gorgeous design and luxurious amenities they will find right inside their own Village Builders home.
Towne Lake’s Community Amenities: Connected by Water Texas Style
Residents of Towne Lake love to come home. The master-planned community was designed around the vast lake - offering a peaceful backdrop to every amenity the community has to offer, and the list is very long. Towne Lake is where Houston residents go to work, play, and raise their families with ease, comfort and style because life should be good, but it should also be fun. For a list of some of the most popular community amenities see below:
- Numerous Restaurants & Shopping Venues
- The Best in Education & Recreational Opportunities
- Award Winning Cy-Fair ISD Schools
- One of Houston’s Largest Private Recreational Lakes with Public Docks and Multiple Species of Fish
- Recreational, Retail & Business Developments
- 5,000 Square Foot Community Clubhouse with Full Time Staff and Full Kitchen
- Fitness Center with Day and Night Hours
- Community Swimming Pools
- 6 Pocket Parks and Playgrounds
- Miles of Recreational Trails and Hiking/Biking Paths
- Coming Soon: Lakehouse with second clubhouse, boardwalk, resort-style swimming and lap pools, fitness rooms, green lawns, tennis courts, walking trails, soccer fields, and more.