Village Builders announces the opening of their new New Haven II model home in Lakes at Creekside in Tomball, Texas. The perfect combination of city living and small town charm appeals to many residents and potential residents who want the advantages of living in a city without letting go of the close knit community feel associated with small towns.
Village Builders magnificent 3,772 square foot New Haven II model home from their Wentworth Collection includes four spacious bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and a large 3-car garage. The New Haven’s master suite includes a private bathroom retreat with separate tub and oversized shower, dual sinks, and a grand walk in closet. The home also features an upstairs game room, media room, formal dining room, and an elaborate gourmet kitchen with breakfast nook and covered patio.
Get to Know Historic Tomball, Texas:
- Boasts a rich history, exciting local events and attractions
- Numerous parks and recreational facilities
- Multiple area festivals: German Christmas Festival, Christmas on Commerce, etc.
- Theis Attaway’s outdoor Grassy Amphitheater
Get to Know the Lakes at Creekside:
- Close to The Woodlands with upscale shopping and dining venues
- Easy access to Cynthia Woodlands Pavilion for concerts, events, etc.
- Students in the community attend nearby Tomball ISD schools: Creekview Elementary, Tomball Junior High and Tomball High School
- Close proximity to new Grand Parkway project for an easy commute
Get to Know the Amenities for Lakes at Creekside Residents:
- Community Center serves as a hub for resident activities
- Limited waterfront homesite availability
- Fitness Center in the planned recreation center
- Greenbelts winding throughout the community, picnic area, and community playground
- Swimming pool, lake pond, community parks, and nearby Burroughs Park
- Convenient walking trails with gorgeous views
Get to Know Village Builders’ Wentworth Collection of Homes:
- Homes starting in the mid $400s
- Homes ranging in size from 2,757-3,772 square feet