Johnson Development Corp. has chosen eight well-known builders to offer the first homes in Veranda, a 590-acre community in Richmond near Williams Way Boulevard and U.S. 59. Pictured is a photo representative of what Coventry Homes will build in the development.
Leading builders are coming to Veranda, the newest project of premier residential developer Johnson Development Corp.
The eight well-known builders will offer a range of home designs that employ timeless architecture and modern-day conveniences, reflecting the rich legacy of historic Richmond. Current builders include:
- Coventry Homes, which will offer home designs for 65-foot homesites;
- Highland Homes, which will offer homes on 55-foot homesites;
- Lennar, which will build townhomes and single-family homes on 50- and 70-foot properties;
- Newmark Homes, which will offer homes designed for 45- and 60-foot homesites;
- Perry Homes, which is planning home designs for 50- and 65-foot homesites;
- Sitterle Homes, which will bring its line of 55-foot patio homes to Veranda;
- David Weekley Homes, which will offer homes for 55-foot properties; and
- Westin Homes, which will offer homes for 60-foot properties.
“Builders have been eager to be a part of our newest development, especially given its exceptional location near U.S. 59,” said Trey Reichert, Vice President and General Manager of Veranda. “These builders are bringing an impressive selection of home designs that should appeal to a multitude of households.”
Home designs are expected to offer multiple outdoor living options, as well as offer other architectural elements of a nostalgic nature. Pricing will be from the $190,000s.
“Model home construction begins soon, with the first models expected to open this spring,” Reichert said. “Plus, we will soon have an opportunity for prospective homebuyers to meet with builder representatives to learn more about what will be offered in Veranda.”
The 590-acre Veranda is located near the northwest corner of Williams Way Boulevard and U.S. 59. It will offer up to 2,500 homes, with the first homes expected to begin construction in early 2017.
Veranda is Johnson Development’s seventh Fort Bend community, joining Cross Creek Ranch, Harvest Green, Imperial, Jordan Ranch, Sienna Plantation and Riverstone.
Other current Houston projects of Johnson Development Corp. include Edgewater, Fall Creek, Grand Central Park, Harmony, Tuscan Lakes, Willow Creek Farms and Woodforest. Johnson Development also is overseeing the Viridian community and Trinity Falls in Dallas-Fort Worth, as well as Lake Arrowhead in Atlanta.
For more information and to register for community updates, visit www.verandatexas.com.