Moving to Houston this summer? Let us remind you of why that is a great choice! Living in Houston has many perks and benefits. From the supreme hospital systems to the competative colleges, everything that you will need moving forward is right here in the Bayou City. You will find everything you are looking for here in our great city of Houston. We are proud of our commerce, our constant improvement on making everything available to our residents and staying on the cutting edge. Below are a few or many reasons why you should work and live in Houston. Welcome to our city!
- This year (2014), Houston was listed at a Bronze Level or recognition as being a "Bicycle Friendly City".
- Houston was ranked Number 1 by Food and Wine Magazine as the "Newest Capital of Great Food" (2013).
- Being a young professional in the Houston area is great - concidering we rated as one of the Top Cities for Young Entrepreneurs by Forbes Magazine.
- Houston won plenty of positions on the list of the U.S. Best Hospitals for 2013-2014.
- Our very own Rice Univerity is rated number 1 as the "Best Value in Small Colleges" by Kiplingers ratings.