Discover your Castle in the Forest of Kings Mill
Welcome to Kings Mill! As a resident of Kings Mill, you can enjoy fanciful amenities including a tranquil pool and Aquatic Center, playground facilities and wooded walkways that transport you away from the city noise to the relaxing and enjoyable place called home. The community will also be surrounded by a beautiful amenity lake showcasing the natural and beautiful surrounding landscape.
Nestled within the piney woods, Kings Mill displays beautiful stone, cast stone and copper entry monuments with the signature Kings Mill crest. Residents in this outstanding community enjoy a tranquil pool, beautiful recreational center, and playground facilities. For you nature lovers, there are several walkways near the Community along a quiet, peaceful wooded area - a great way to spend time with family outdoors. The community will also be centered around a peaceful amenity lake. Kingwood also offers an endless list of entertainment options nearby. Lake Houston is only 4 minutes away for boating enthusiasts. There are a wide number of private membership and daily fee golf courses close to Kings Mill as well. For the shopper in the family, Deerbrook Mall is nearby and a long list of national retailers are in Kingwood along US 59. Dining ranges from well-known national chains to small local restaurant options.From movie theatres to major hospitals, it's all right here, close to home, in Kings Mill!
- Location: Kings Mill is conveniently located within a mile of US Highway 59, George Bush Intercontinental Airport, and the Sam Houston Toll Road.
- Lake Houston - Only 4 miles away, channel you inner captain and have fun with the family out on the lake!
- Deerbrook Mall - Located just off of US Highway 59, the mall offers a long list of retailers, and a great selection of dining options as well.
- East End Park - Developed trails and boardwalks give visitors year-round access to enjoy nature.
- Prices from 200s - 300s
- New Homes Builders: Gehan Homes, Westin Homes
- School District: New Caney ISD
- Amenities: Pool, Recreational Center, Walkways, Community Lake
Take 59 North to Northpark Drive. Exit and turn right onto Northpark Drive. Turn right on Kings Mill Park Drive into Kings Mill.