Brazosport Center for the Arts & Sciences
The Brazosport Center for the Arts & Sciences is a 45,000 square foot cultural and educational complex located in the heart of the Brazosport Texas area. The Center is owned and operated by the Brazosport Fine Arts Council (BFAC) and is home to four member groups and seven affiliate organizations.
Brazosport Art League
- Brazosport Museum of Natural Science
- Sea Shell Searchers of Brazoria County
- Brazosport Birders & Naturalist
- The Brazosport Archaeological Society
- Brazosport Center Stages
- The Brazosport Symphony Orchestra
- The Brazosport Symphony League
- The Gerrard Teen Guild
- The Children's Company
- Brazosport Planetarium
All the member groups operate with their own officers, volunteers and budgets.
If you need any information, please contact the Center's office, Mon - Fri from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 979-265-7661