Memorial Hermann Hospital Southeast - Emergency
Located in the heart of southeast Houston, Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital has been caring for families in the Bay Area of Houston since 1986 at the current 274-bed facility. Our highly trained and experienced staff and affiliated doctors span a diverse range of medical specialties and disciplines to offer area residents exceptional care close to home.
The only Level III trauma center in southeast Houston, the Emergency Center is equipped to stabilize and transfer major trauma patients, including Life Flight helicopter access to Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital
The facility offers:
* Twenty-six beds, including several "fast track" beds for minor injuries or conditions that require no or minimal diagnostic testing
* Coverage 24/7 by emergency physicians and a support staff that includes physician assistants, nurse practitioners and emergency-trained registered and licensed nurses
* The services of a trained Child Life specialist to provide emotional support for children related to illness, injury and hospitalization
* Streamlined admission system for more efficient transfer to hospital room if needed
* Full-body scanning equipment (CT scan) and portable radiology equipment for rapid diagnosis and treatment
* Southeast is an accredited Chest Pain Center, providing consistent, standardized clinical practice related to cardiac care
* We are the only accredited Level III Stroke Center in southeast Houston
For information, call 281-929-6282.