Wharton County Junior College
Wharton County Junior College is a two-year college based in Wharton, Texas which is home to its main campus. The college also has campuses in Richmond, Sugar Land, and Bay City.
Why Choose Wharton County Junior College?
- Lower tuition cost
- Affordable, housing on campus
- Personalized, quality instruction
- Small class sizes
- Four safe, convenient campus locations
- Easy transfer to a four-year university
- Tutoring assistance
- Academic, athletic, and cultural organizations
- Student engagement and leadership opportunities
- Accreditation by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Wharton County Junior College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Wharton County Junior College.
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board has approved college/university parallel offerings and programs in technical education.
The Texas Education Agency has approved programs for veteran educational benefits.
Note—normal inquiries about the institution, such as admission requirements, financial aid, educational programs, etc., should be addressed directly to WCJC and not to the SACS COC office. The Commission is to be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support an institution's significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.